I have provided clinical supervision to social workers as they accrue experience necessary to sit for their LCSW exam. My approach to supervision is reflective of my clinical approach. I have a breadth of experiences working with a diverse clientele using a variety of interventions and approaches, but I am particularly suited for supporting clinicians seeking the following approaches and experiences:
• Systemic, relational, collaborative clinical practice
• Nonjudgmental, strengths-based approach from a trauma-informed, feminist empowerment perspective that is culturally sensitive and LGBTQ-friendly
• Experience with adult women and men, teens and children
• Experience working individually, with families, and with groups
• Particular expertise in the areas of: trauma, anxiety, depression/suicidality/self-injury, sexual and physical violence (victims, witnesses and perpetrators)
• Particular experience using such interventions as: Mindfulness, imagery, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) *Please note that I am not certified to supervise EMDR practitioners seeking certification.
Please contact me at 847.868.2246 or email@example.com with questions or to schedule an appointment.